Coco peat 5 kg is a 100% natural growing medium. This can be used in many applications such as farms, green houses, horticulture, hydro seed spraying, landscaping, seed germination and as a substitute for potting soil, bark compost. This can also be used in golf course setting for soil conditioner and in the mushroom industry as a casing medium.
Coco Peat 5kg Block
|Type||High EC/ Low EC|
|Grade||Fine / Standard / Coarse|
|Sieve||6mm / 8mm / Unseive|
|Expansion||15 Ltrs / 18 Litres / 12 Litres Per Kg|
|Block Dimension||30 X 30 X 10 cm|
|EC||0.5 Ms/CM to 0.8 Ms/CM|
|Moisture||10% to 15% Max|
|PH||5.8 to 6.8|
|Dehydrated yield 1litre||75 liters|
|Loadability||1 X 40 Feet Container 5000 Blocks(23MT)|
|Payment Terms||TT & 100% Irrevocable LC at sight|
|Applications||Potting, Greenhouse, Nursery, Lawn, Horticulture|
|Delivery Time||7 to 14 Days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 X 40 FT Container(23MT)|
|Unit Price||Per Ton|
- Potting mix suppliers
- Green houses
- Hydroponic Growers
- Nursery & Garden center professionals
- Seedling Nurseries
- Lawn and Golf course constructors
- Horticulture and Floriculture applications
- Home Gardening (indoor and outdoor) and for landscaping.
- The palletized are coco peat blocks which are stretch wrapped and strapped.
- Non-Palletized is bare block loading in the container.
- Customized packing is also available.